Salford Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Salford Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

As I haven't seen anything regarding these tickets being on sale, called at the ticket office, when I was down at the stadium on another matter, to purchase ours.

Adults £18

Concessions £13

Thats dearer than Saints!! and the ground is just as bad if not worse :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Re: Salford Tickets

Post by cpwigan »

Am I right that is was nowhere near that last season. It will be interesting to see if they have increased prices for the whole season or just for Wigan.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Am I right that is was nowhere near that last season. It will be interesting to see if they have increased prices for the whole season or just for Wigan.
Can't remember the prices last season & I looked on their website to see what prices tickets are to purchase but all I could find was info on season tickets.

Its only about £18 in the West stand at the DW for sitting down in an excellent environment with excellent facilities

Disgraceful amount to pay for that place :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The website is a waste of space. Looked yesterday
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

£3 for a warm can of carlsberg.. :eusa9:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

These are the 2009 prices (no 2010 prices - how rubbish is that!).
http://reds.originalreddevils.com/infostats/map/
FULL ADMISSION DETAILS:
Adult Ground: £17.00 – via turnstile on the day
Transfer to Main Stand: £5.00 – from inside the ground
Main Stand Seating: £20.00 – from ticket office only
Students: £10.00 (on production of a full time Uni/College pass) – from ticket office only
Concessionary: £10.00 (Junior & OAP)
Ticket prices are £2 cheaper if bought before the day of the game.

THE FAMILY STAND – FORMERLY NORTH STAND:
1 adult + 1 child: £20.00 – from ticket office only
2 adults + 2 children: £38.00 – from ticket office only
Transfer to Family Stand: FREE. Unreserved Seating.
Turnstiles – Early turnstile (Kennedy Road) to accommodate Academy match spectators opens at 11.30 a.m. All other turnstiles open at 12.30 p.m. for a 3.00 p.m. 1st Team kick off. Please do not change ends at half time.
The Ticket Office is situated on Willows Road adjacent to the car park.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

josie andrews wrote:As I haven't seen anything regarding these tickets being on sale, called at the ticket office, when I was down at the stadium on another matter, to purchase ours.

Adults £18

Concessions £13

Thats dearer than Saints!! and the ground is just as bad if not worse :(
It was also stated in the ss bar before kick off that you have to get your ticket before hand if you want a concession otherwise you will have to pay the full adult price on the day. Whats all that about the robbing gets.

I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
Susi

Post by Susi »

Makes me mad, clubs that are falling down charge more to stand in on a crumbling terrace where the facilities are shall we say out dated or not viable.
Yet the price we charge has to be one of the cheapest in the Super League and they get to sit down and have all mod cons. We should charge 20 for the north stand. As for having get your consession tkt before ya go that is total nerve, how can ya refuse kids and oaps on the day. Out of order.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

This seemingly senseless rule of no concessions on the day has cost salford over one hundred pounds, as I wont know until the day whether my son, who hasnt missed a match yet, would be able to go....and he himself who is 10yrs old told me he thinks its a rip off! So we're not going out of principle! Also if I went to a greasy spoon cafe, I wouldnt expect to pay Ritz prices!!!

Matt
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Yet Salford wonder why their attendances are so poor. A near 33% increase on last seasons concession price is a disgrace.