Lucky me.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Lucky me.

Post by gpartin »

Was gutted i couldn't go to watch Wigan today but just been given tickets to watch Hull v Warrington. I'm a full on Hull fan for one day only because in a lot of ways its as important as our game. Woohoo.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Re: Lucky me.

Post by gpartin »

4.6 so far monaghan off injured.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Hull convert try after mathers knock on. Ganson crap

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Worst reffing ever just missed 4 forward passes in a row. Already missed 5 or 6 knock ons and wire try was dubious. Wire in again under posts. Long on crutches. 10.16

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote:Worst reffing ever just missed 4 forward passes in a row. Already missed 5 or 6 knock ons and wire try was dubious. Wire in again under posts. Long on crutches. 10.16
Gaz He could be in a wheelchair for all the difference he's gonna make this season. I reckon he is washed up now!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Haha you're right. Battery died during the game so couldn't update and couldn't get Wigan score after 38.6 or something. I very rarely complain about refs on here but i can't stress how bad him and his touch judges were. The score didn't reflect the game imo it seemed far closer. The view from the west was brilliant but its a shame ganson and co seemed to want to ruin it. The wire kicking game and some shocking calls won them the game. Hull seemed to be defending for ages. Would love to see agar's response