Oh dear, Mr Kear!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Hanley the God!

Oh dear, Mr Kear!

Post by Hanley the God! »

Wakefield 10 - 20 Crusaders

Must have been like watching paint dry with no atmosphere. Suppose the wakefield supporters only got excited when the Crusaders were scoring points, eh John??

Must have throttled you out of the game. Be best if Wakefield starting playing rugby union, since Kear can't understand the difference between the two codes!!

Give it up Kear (and keep your mouth shut in the future).

Well done Nobby and thanks!

P.S. It's probably the only thing you've ever done for the Warriors though!?

:D
Matthew

Re: Oh dear, Mr Kear!

Post by Matthew »

Maybe John Kear REALLY does like watching paint dry and has been having so much fun of late that he didn't spend enough time coaching his side.

With the franchises up for review soon - Wakefield need a good season; because they won't stay in super league on facilities!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

As I have said before, he is more preoccupied with what Scary Mary has in store for him when she gets gets him all to herself in her camper van in Wuthering Heights country!

If I were him, I wouldn't be bothered about my rugby team either. Has far more important things to be fretting about!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ian b

Post by ian b »

Hanley the God! wrote:Wakefield 10 - 20 Crusaders

Must have been like watching paint dry with no atmosphere. Suppose the wakefield supporters only got excited when the Crusaders were scoring points, eh John??

Must have throttled you out of the game. Be best if Wakefield starting playing rugby union, since Kear can't understand the difference between the two codes!!

Give it up Kear (and keep your mouth shut in the future).

Well done Nobby and thanks!

P.S. It's probably the only thing you've ever done for the Warriors though!?

:D
makes my day that result!.I would love to see what he said about the crusaders tactics.It really has come back and bit him on the arse the gobshite :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

And 4,671 loyal fans turned up to watch...we took that many to the Willows!
John Kear wrote:...it certainly wasn't acceptable for the fans who pay their hard-earned money to come here and watch that."
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... uotes.html
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

does hard earned mean missing Jeremy Kyle on fridays to queue up for their money?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame