Warriors Donate Tickets to Troops

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Downunder

Re: Warriors Donate Tickets to Troops

Post by Downunder »

Being from another country & viewer of comments on this site,I 100% agree with the jester of the FREE TICKETS FOR THE TROOPS in recognition for what they do around the World. I only hope that our Country & Code will do something for our troops here.
If they cant be on the pitch, maybe they could be announced, & to Stand where they're sitting for the CROWD to show their appreciation in that way.
Union will probably turn around & do something similar, But doing THE 1st, IS THE BEST, & HAS MORE MEANING FOR THE CAUSE.
We also have the same problem here with. Union this, Union that, it's sickening, more so because it's such a S... game compared to RUGBY LEAGUE.
I've watched Union a number of times & still don't get enjoyment out of watching it. To me it's 15 aside Lawn Tennis, although they are starting to run the ball a bit more like RL.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Welcome to the site :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would not object to members of the armed forces getting a lifetime free pass to any SL Ground. It would be a small reward for their efforts and excellent PR for RL.
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

I think this is a fantastic gesture from the club and makes it a great way to celebrate St. George's Day.
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Great idea, mentioned something to do with the help for heroes pre season, a couple of quid off each shirt sale for example, great charity good cause and a worthwhile link up all round.
This is a great step by the club and something that should be built on the services more than deserve treatment like this.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!