O'Loughlin cautioned.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: O'Loughlin cautioned.

Post by medlocke »

platt-warrior wrote:You obviously hav'nt had your medication today Meds :roll:
Just about to take them now PW
ian b

Post by ian b »

nellywelly wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Not a word said to nathan brown !

Should make for a good boxing match in a few weeks

/quote]

There was a little bit of afters in that tackle but there was no elbow or upper arm it was just alittle late and with what was being dished out by the GAINTS EARLY ON to our boys makes it a nonsense to singal it out! Also after the match on SKY TV Eddy Hemmings suggested Nathan Brown fielded a weekened team ? This was after the match had been discribed as the best and hardest fought match at the MAGIC WEEKEND He is so biased against Wigan it shows, if SAINTS ,LEEDS or wonderful Warrington had been involved he would have been going on and on and on and on of how brilliant they were, this man makes me sick
the muppets were going on how eastmond should be man of steel this year and young player of the year and at one point in the match against hull kr they said graham was that good you would think that there was two of him on the pitch.The sad pair of ba--a--s :angry:
Jake

Post by Jake »

medlocke wrote: he should have got a 5 game ban, the cheating Leo Sayer look a like, i'd get rid and ship him off to Crusaders or somewhere that is his standard cos he ain't Wigan standard :eusa11:
You owe me for a new tabletop mate I have just splattered it with a quarter gill of Highland Park.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

medlocke wrote:
mike binder wrote:
medlocke wrote:he should have got a 5 game ban, the cheating Leo Sayer look a like, i'd get rid and ship him off to Crusaders or somewhere that is his standard cos he ain't Wigan standard :eusa11:
u been to any games for the past 4 seasons lol
4 so far this year Mike, was only having a wind up with another user :wink:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Nathan Browns been at it again to the press about protecting the "little" guys and it makes me wonder.

Players like Burrow and Robinson rely on their size or lack of it to make breaks, they rely on a quick change of direction to out-wit a more flat footed bigger opponent. To that end can you really expect a 6ft+ guy to get low enough every time to miss their head especially when most of these players fave move is to duck.

I know the lockers challenge was differnt as it was a "late hit" but surely its impossible to stop the little men from being caught high from time to time.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

medlocke wrote:
mike binder wrote:
medlocke wrote:he should have got a 5 game ban, the cheating Leo Sayer look a like, i'd get rid and ship him off to Crusaders or somewhere that is his standard cos he ain't Wigan standard :eusa11:
u been to any games for the past 4 seasons lol
4 so far this year Mike, was only having a wind up with another user :wink:
i did guess that ,was playing along with you :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 663666.stm
O'Loughlin, who was penalised and lectured by the referee, was given a caution when the incident was studied by the RFL's match review panel - a decision that did not surprise Brown, who believes the foul deserved a ban of up to two months.
Is all this just mind games in advance of our next match with them? To try to get our players to hesitate before hitting them hard?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Protecting the little guys? pish posh. We are not the NFL where quarterbacks rule the roost and have the upmost protection - quite rightly they need the protection. We are a sport that simply stops another teams from scoring a try... if we let the play makers do their stuff then whats the point? If Morley crumples Sam Tomkins then yes he will be hurt, dazed or even out of it for a while but if it was legal or genuinely committed, as was Lockers on robinson, then thats fine.

We are not NFL, we are RL... everyone is equal.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame