the little drummer boy and his mates

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by pedro »

mark webster? wrote:I've been near the majority of the fans that are moving away at away games this season, I haven't witnessed any trouble at all. This is at games such as Saints and Wire. So if it's only those people moving, it should put an end to the other miscreants.
you need to remove the blind fold from your face as even the fans that are moving says there is trouble as are a lot of fans in there, the club have taken action but you cant see it.....so well played there
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

Blindfold?

I know there are other trouble makers, but all I'm saying is by reducing the bulk of people from those will enable individuals to be singled out.

Not hard really, :blush:
Can't whack a good pint.
pedro

Post by pedro »

mark webster? wrote:Blindfold?

I know there are other trouble makers, but all I'm saying is by reducing the bulk of people from those will enable individuals to be singled out.

Not hard really, :blush:
not reducing the bulk hes taking his "non trouble making" mates away, Makes no difference to you as you havent seen any trouble makers anyway....cant have it both ways can we.
Bear

Post by Bear »

I havent been on here for a while. but basically i think the adults are acting like the children. Your just acting pompus and think your special.
None of you can take a joke or have a laugh what so ever.
And now u talk about banning us. Makes me sick. no wonder you dont get my money any more.

Ill admit our lot are the main cause, but do you not think laughing along may make them behave differently.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Bear wrote:I havent been on here for a while. but basically i think the adults are acting like the children. Your just acting pompus and think your special.
None of you can take a joke or have a laugh what so ever.
And now u talk about banning us. Makes me sick. no wonder you dont get my money any more.

Ill admit our lot are the main cause, but do you not think laughing along may make them behave differently.
Big difference between having a laugh and fighting & throwing stuff, Bear.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Bear wrote:
UNREAL !!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Susi

Post by Susi »

So when you throw food or beer over folk trying to enjoy a match, that's funny, mmm!!
Then when you eventually throw something that injures someone or hits a baby, i guess that would be hilarious.
What a warped lot you are.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Apparently your meant to laugh along with it!!! I just dont get it?? and all the grown ups are childish!! :eusa17:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Susi

Post by Susi »

well i guess we could get some beer and food and throw it at them, then perhaps it would be funny.
Like you W E it fails to hit my chuckle bones.
Bear

Post by Bear »

you know what is sad... how you people used to be ok.
I think you all need to start getting your facts right before accusing the ones who aint actually doing anything, never in my life and that is gods honest truth has anyone from our lot launched a pint or any missle of that matter.
any way ive made my point, ill let you do your moaning.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!