Nathan Brown praises Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Nathan Brown praises Lockers

Post by cpwigan »

Very odd after his comments re the challenge on Robinson BUT in the Monday RL papers Brown describes Lockers as exceptional and unique. A throwback to the great loose forwards of the early 80's (I presume he means people like Wayne Pearce, Ray Price) and that he would be sensational in the NRL.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Nathan Brown praises Lockers

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Is Nathen Brown attemting the player recruitment advertising before he leaves for Australia.
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

I thought it was a massive blow to England when he pulled out of the Four Nations squad last year, hopefully he will be fit this year in what would be a strong backrow with him, Burgess and Ellis.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

I personally would name lockers captain for the mid season interbational.

What will actually happen is Morley will be named skipper
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I think Lockers has got better and better,he seems to have a bit more steel in his game and imo is a must in the 4 nations.
markill

Post by markill »

I thought he should've been in dream team as best loose forward last year and even man of steel candidate but I guess he missed a few games. Cullen praising him yet again on boots'n'all. Leading contender for all the awards this year surely!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He is just corroborating what I have been saying for years :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:He is just corroborating what I have been saying for years :)
Lockers is best loose in Superleague, closely followed by the potential of Joel Tomkins.
El Bobbers

Post by El Bobbers »

Lockers has been excellent. It's like he has been released from some creative shackles, he has already got more assists than they whole of last year and it's not like the defensive side of his game has suffered either. Dare I say favourite for Man of Steel?
Do the trees feel cold when the wind blows?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
josie andrews wrote:He is just corroborating what I have been saying for years :)
Lockers is best loose in Superleague, closely followed by the potential of Joel Tomkins.
just saw joel defending the interception against widnes. How fast has he become? Madness
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."