Brett Finch

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Brett Finch

Post by josie andrews »

I heard this a few weeks ago but refrained from putting it on here, that we have signed Brett Finch for next season??? He will be 29!!!

I have since heard it mentioned several times since so I thought I would air it on here.

Also Mccarthy-Scarsbrook?

Any one else heard this?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Re: Brett Finch

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:I heard this a few weeks ago but refrained from putting it on here, that we have signed Brett Finch for next season??? He will be 29!!!

I have since heard it mentioned several times since so I thought I would air it on here.

Also Mccarthy-Scarsbrook?

Any one else heard this?
the Finch rumour seems to be gaining ground, but not so sure about the LMS one.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

heard the Finch rumour on here a couple of times before aswell. interesting if we got him, would that mean Riddell or McIllorum would be leaving. i think CP said on here a few weeks back that Riddell might be home sick.

on the Scarsbrook rumour. he's a good player, maybe the same as when we got Coley from Salford but if there is someone better then we should go for them. although if Maguire see's potential in him then who are we to doubt
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Both would be decent additions and Piggy would go home I reckon. The amount of experience McIlorum will get from Finch would be great! plus we'd be stronger from the dummy. Then again it'd mean Leuluai not going there.

LMS would become a better player under MM and benefit us.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pedro

Post by pedro »

Bad move really as TL is awesome at the moment and we miss him in the middle when he has gone to hooker or not played.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Micky macs contract is up. However, i simply dont see why we would need to release any of these players. Deacon is the one who will make way so no need to release anyone. This will give us competition for places, 5 players for 4 spots.

As for LMS, I heard this rumour also today.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

May be that Madge sees Lulu as an hooker, who could play a full 80?? finch, sam, lulu and lockers would give us no lack of creative skill in the middle add that Roberts may be full back and it looks pretty good to me. Another plus they can all defend a good prop and another center? plus a couple who are off contract to sign up would be OK for me.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Piggy going nowhere according to Piggy.

Mickey Mac will be on his way.

Tommy to Hooker with Piggy
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

THE 18th Man wrote:
on the Scarsbrook rumour. he's a good player, maybe the same as when we got Coley from Salford but if there is someone better then we should go for them. although if Maguire see's potential in him then who are we to doubt
I don't know anything about the LMS rumour, but i thought exactly the same about him and Coley when I watched the Harlequins match yesterday. I think he'd slot nicely into our systems of play and improve.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

got told last week that we are getting 3 from the storm, a HB : Finch, A prop and a centre to replace george c

Keep Wigan "Wigan"