Origin biff!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Origin biff!

Post by GeoffN »

Good to see!

How good are Queensland, though?
southern warrrior

Re: Origin biff!

Post by southern warrrior »

they're the best theres ever been in origin history and tommorrow a huge 9 mtr flag will fly on the harbour bridge in sydney as testimony to them, plus the nsw premier lost a bet and now has to fly the maroon flag for a day....love it.... :D
luke o'donnell will be out for a few weeks due to his headbutt and dangerous tackle.should have been sent off.nsw have nothing....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

southern warrrior wrote:they're the best theres ever been in origin history and tommorrow a huge 9 mtr flag will fly on the harbour bridge in sydney as testimony to them, plus the nsw premier lost a bet and now has to fly the maroon flag for a day....love it.... :D
luke o'donnell will be out for a few weeks due to his headbutt and dangerous tackle.should have been sent off.nsw have nothing....
It's very noticeable how much more lenient the officials are for Origin games. Yeah, O'Donnell should have been sent off, but it would have ruined the game.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I Agree, Bit of biff is always good but headbutting is a thug's game and i didn't like that.

My fave was trent, some guy had hold of him tried to swing at him twice with trent visibly says "what you doing?" or words to that effect seeing that he wasn't calming smashed him with an over hand right oh yeh!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

fantastic game. Could never happen in this country even if we had all their players, just imagine Alibert or Bentham refereeing there'd have been a penalty every set of six and every player on the pitch would at least get sinbinned if they watched it and had to call individual decisions. In reality what would happen is the game would be played at half speed and the players would be scared of going in too hard in case they got sent off, and they'd all be waiting for the refs call before getting up like in the WCC. One of the best performances I've ever seen from Queensland.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."