Pryce

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Pryce

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Didn't play badly today took his try well but i just feel if i were the size of this fella id be running full steam saying "come on try and stop me!" you just feel if he had the confidence to match his size he could be our greg inglis!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
gillysmyhero

Re: Pryce

Post by gillysmyhero »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Didn't play badly today took his try well but i just feel if i were the size of this fella id be running full steam saying "come on try and stop me!" you just feel if he had the confidence to match his size he could be our greg inglis!
Im sorry but what does he offer to the team ? IMO not very much.I,ve hoped and hoped he would make it at wigan but he is a waste of a shirt. No pace and no impact going forward.

ian b

Post by ian b »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Didn't play badly today took his try well but i just feel if i were the size of this fella id be running full steam saying "come on try and stop me!" you just feel if he had the confidence to match his size he could be our greg inglis!
never be in the same league as Inglis as long as he has a hole in his arse!.He is probably a decent guy but good enough for Wigan,NO.Goulding is far better.He looks at times like he cant be bothered
GBH

Post by GBH »

Im sorry to say but ive got everything crossed that whatever injury he went off with is for the rest of the season.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
ian b

Post by ian b »

GBH wrote:Im sorry to say but ive got everything crossed that whatever injury he went off with is for the rest of the season.
:D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Cost us the game IMO, or at least was a major factor. Second half, I just watched him struggling to walk and was thinking "FFS somebody come and take him off", because the left wing was wide open at that point. As it happened, Sam took the wing spot to cover him and Stains failed to capitalise.

After the match, my only thought was, "WTF was he picked ahead of Goulding????"

Nice guy maybe, but RL is not his game. IMO, he cost us the match today!
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

He was forced to do a quick leap over Sam and as he landed he must have picked up the injury.

Must admit I thought it could be a recurrence of his infamous foot problems. I hope not as he gives us an option.

If its bad then I'm sure Darrell will do us proud
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

Pryce has the heart of a pea. If you compare his 'injury' to what Tuson did. You see who's got the the bigger heart and the bigger balls. There's only one decent thing Pryce can do for Wigan, that's to sod off and give Goulding his spot back.
Can't whack a good pint.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

I agree apart from the greg inglis bit as he won't lace his boots.
Wish fans would get off his back as he's doing well considering he's just had 2 years away from the first team. Something like 12 tries in 8 games is not bad going. Hes getting more confident each game.
IN WANE WE TRUST
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Well last year there were two or moreplane tickets on offer. Had Roberts and Riddell taken up the fans offer would we be number one. You sing the praises of MM yet when he makes a decission you trash the player. Because of his size you are looking for a prop/second row input on the wing. Have you noticed his wing is rarely targeted? Why? What does Madge see in him or sees as a lacking in Goulding? Noble could see a problem with SA but the fans shouted for blood. Now SA is not Wigan quality.
Jim