Kear to Catalans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

Kear to Catalans

Post by kitt green warriors »

First of all I dont know how true it is but I have been told that Mr Kear is going to Les Cats at the end of the season as a replacement for Kevin Walters.
If this turns out to be true the Catalans nor the French national team will improve that would be a terrible decision on their behalf, but at least he wont be able to commentate on BBC matches any more so every silver cloud and all that!
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
MrDave

Re: Kear to Catalans

Post by MrDave »

I think Kear is a decent coach to be fair. He won the Challenge Cup with the underdogs twice with Sheffield and Hull. He has done well with Wakefield, a team with very limited resources and not the best players in the world, remember Wakefield finished above Wigan last season.

His personality can let him down at points, he comes across as incredible biased and everything else it to blame when his team loses plus he has not left any club without some controversy including Wigan.

I think Kear coaching Catalans would be a good move for them. They are struggling at the moment and need a coach who knows who to do it tough in the Super League. Much in the same way Noble has coached the Crusaders.
mave the rave

Post by mave the rave »

Sky sports tonight Boots a all the tries hinted a three year deal with the catalans and he was house hunting whilst over there at the weekend .So looks like Wakefield will now be looking for a coach.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Catalans decided he wasn't worth paying for.

:D
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

If he really wants the job why doesnt he quit Wakefield and then take the Catalans Job, there would be no money involved then and if I am honest I think Wakefield will be the team dropping out at the end of next year to make way for probably Widnes, so the question is does he want to coach in the championship for 3 years or continue in super league I know what I would be doing.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

You can almost hear the sigh of relief from Wakefield now that Kear has decided to stay!!

ROFL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: