Richard Mathers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Richard Mathers

Post by ancientnloyal »

I have heard that he is coming back to the Borough of Wigan briefly.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Jake

Re: Richard Mathers

Post by Jake »

ancientnloyal wrote: I have heard that he is coming back to the Borough of Wigan briefly.
Is that just to change buses :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Jake wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote: I have heard that he is coming back to the Borough of Wigan briefly.
Can you still get a bus to Ulan Bator from Wigan bus Station?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Not as far as inner mongolia no. I was just saying he's coming into the borough shortly... nothing rugby related but i thought some may be interested as he used to play for us.

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Jake wrote:
I just chased him through Wigan. Caught him quite easily mind (and I only have one leg).
Poor lad had dropped his bus ticket.
Passed it back to him and he dropped it again.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Shaun1967 wrote:
Jake wrote:
I just chased him through Wigan. Caught him quite easily mind (and I only have one leg).
Poor lad had dropped his bus ticket.
Passed it back to him and he dropped it again.
don't tell me, when he eventually caught it he looked at you smugly as if he was the greatest thing ever? :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

no gpartin he got the bus in the end, felt embaressed, put his head in his hands and dropped it
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

THE 18th Man wrote:no gpartin he got the bus in the end, felt embaressed, put his head in his hands and dropped it
did he then start clapping spontaneously geeing himself up?

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

He probably repeatedly slapped the driver on the back shouting "come on!" at the top of his voice; before walking to the back high fiving passengers - before accidentally clipping a lad with dreadlocks on the chin and knocking him out
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Matthew wrote:He probably repeatedly slapped the driver on the back shouting "come on!" at the top of his voice; before walking to the back high fiving passengers - before accidentally clipping a lad with dreadlocks on the chin and knocking him out
don't be so bloody ridiculous, how many people have you seen with dreadlocks on the chin? I thought this was all true before you said that! :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."