john martin aka melvin leatherbarrow

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nick_ov_oldham

john martin aka melvin leatherbarrow

Post by nick_ov_oldham »

Can any body help me please i am wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of john martin aka melvin leatherbarrow as it is my grandads cousin and my grandad(david williams)would like to get back in touch with him so any infomation would be greatly welcome thanks
n_1ck@hotmail.co.uk
gpartin

Re: john martin aka melvin leatherbarrow

Post by gpartin »

Not sure if you posted it 4 times on purpose mate but I've left this one in general rugby league so it will get read. Hope someone can help for you.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Obviously, the first port of call shoulod be the club whereupon you will undoubtedly be quoted the Data protection Act!

Last time I saw John was some years ago when he was on at Goose Green Labour Club. I bet their Concert Secretary will have a contact number.

BTW, if you see a big black 4x4 with the reg: W1GAN, its him!!
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Not that long ago Sky cameras picked him up sitting near Billy Boston at a home game - early this season I think.

Sure the club will help - if not give Maurice a ring at Preston, sure they're still in touch :D