NRC final.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bertina

NRC final.

Post by bertina »

Having watched the game yesterday, it has convinced me without doubt that ainscough is never going to be super league standard. His defence was woeful.
platt-warrior

Re: NRC final.

Post by platt-warrior »

I was vimpressed with Ben Davis,IMO he is ready for 1st team.
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

davis was good

was impressed with gerrard didnt know he was one of our lads,

also want to know how tommy gallagher has bagged a job with communtity development team at wigan, he's a dewsbury lad and i played in same team as him for 5 years as a kid, i know his bird is from wigan cos before he signed for batley he was playing for st judes, anyone from club rewading......can i have one pleeeeaaassssssseeeeeee
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

shawxshark wrote:davis was good

was impressed with gerrard didnt know he was one of our lads,

also want to know how tommy gallagher has bagged a job with communtity development team at wigan, he's a dewsbury lad and i played in same team as him for 5 years as a kid, i know his bird is from wigan cos before he signed for batley he was playing for st judes, anyone from club rewading......can i have one pleeeeaaassssssseeeeeee
have you always lived round there mate, can't remember if I've asked before but were you born at staincliffe or did you move there when you were young?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Brian Edgar

Post by Brian Edgar »

Davies had an excellent game
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

bertina wrote:Having watched the game yesterday, it has convinced me without doubt that ainscough is never going to be super league standard. His defence was woeful.
As soon as I saw the ONE meaningful mistake Ainscough made, I knew it would be mentioned on here.
Widnes lost because their forwards couldn't carry the ball 5 metres without dropping it. Ainscough made some hard yards and didn't drop the ball anything like as much.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

An unbiased reporter who reported on the game / gave players marks for one of the Monday papers awarded Ainscough the lowest mark of all the players on the pitch.

Maybe he was wrong too ;)
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Ainy had been on twitter in the week prior to the game saying how he'd got some £120 quid boots and been on the sun bed. After the game he said how he'd played absolutely crap and was gutted because he thought he wasn't getting the contract he was playing for suggesting to me that Ainy himself was not happy with his game, he got a bit of a telling off after the game or both.

As for the final try I think credit should go to Batley for scoring it, it was a decent kick and Ainy was always going to be outjumped in this situation.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."