cpwigan's ban (split thread)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
gpartin

Re: Wigan 16 Warrington 23

Post by gpartin »

I'm Brian and so is my wife... Now knowing the pointlessness of banning CP and the attitude of other posters to the decision can't Mike or whoever do the sensible thing and just reinstate CPwigan in his original form as its clearly a farce. I'll happily write a letter of apology to DaveO for hurting his feelings.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Brian Edgar wrote:Just to add re Medlocke. He doesn't like me. I don't like him. If I sneeze the wrong way I get a warning, so I use the reporting system with Medlocke. It has been regularly ignored by Mike/Staff. On the night I sent Medlocke off in a huff. I PMed Mike and said I don't mind but if Medlocke is going to swear at me etc then I will tear a strip off him, it won't be pretty but if you don't do anything then I will happily do it myself. No reply/no action by Mike so I sent Medlocke off with his tail between his legs to go backstabbing as Baked Bean Boogie on RLfans. He must have been as sick as a pig when posters said oh I enjoy reading CPW. I don't mind jousting with Medlocke it is not difficult but if the site don't want it then thats fine.

However, Medlocke admitted he had been told of my ban BEFORE 90% of the staff and Mike stated he told nobody beyond the staff he spoke to. So what does that imply Dave?
To be fair Alan i don't not like you, and i don't know where you got that idea from, we just don't get on, sometimes your attitude gets a bit out of hand when there is no need for it, as does mine now and then, you went to far the other night, i hadn't been feeling well most of the week due to my blood pressure problems so i seen me arse a bit more than i usualy would, i was informed the next day around dinner time that you had been banned, not my intension what so ever, i never asked any mod to ban you and i never complained about you either, if there is a get rid of CP conspiracy going on then it has nothing to do with me, as for the rlfans crack, i admit i posted but in reallity should have left it alone, and btw CP a lot of my posts are written in jest, usually to try and get a bit of banter into the crack.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Medlocke we all have times when things get to us mate and I hope your blood pressure problem is sorted, your health is far more important than petty argument. I want you to be aware that as far as I'm concerned you have every right to post whatever you like on RLFans and don't need to apologise for it. I mentioned these posts to highlight the fact firstly that mods have been talking 'offline' and secondly that anything that CP says which could be classed as personal is reciprocated. Having read a number of discussions between the two of you I don't think either of you deserve banning or warning and don't think CP said anything out of the ordinary to you prior to his ban to warrant your reaction, obviously we don't know when people are ill and I've seen you post things to CP on a similar level which I see personally as harmless banter. If he knew you were ill I doubt he would have said anything.

Last thing I'll say on the subject but everyone has a right to read or not to read posts by anyone on here and as long as there's no personal threats blatant swearing or whatever I don't see an issue at all. The irony is the site in general has been friendlier and more harmonious than in a long which puzzled me even more about the decision which Mike made. Kill the banter kill the site. I'll come out of this being regarded as a trouble maker by some but I don't want the site to go downhill fast and with further unnecessary intervention this will happen as far as I'm concerned. This site without CP is like Eastenders with a no death policy.

Oh and Dave, stop taking things so personally, if morris dancing does it for you then who's this Brian fella to judge? (JOKE)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Wow. The last few posts resembled the thoughts of adults. That's all I'm looking for.

Now we are talking sensibly, Cp is welcome to come back as cp if he wants. Brian - let me know.

BTW. - I banned cp because I was sick of the childish bickering. No mods were involved. I emailed them after (and PMed DaveO as he was online). Noone objected that day. For bickering to occur, two sides are invloved. Warnings have been distributed to all users involved over the last few years, just because you don't know about them doesn't mean it hasn't happened. If a user has been banned for a week, you may
not even notice and I don't go out of my way to publicise any actions.

If anyone has an issue with the way the site is run, take it up with me, not DaveO, gpartin or whoever.

Let's try to put this unsavoury incident behind us eh? :blush:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Thank you. Apologies if I acted like a spoilt schoolkid and apologies to DaveO personally for my assumption his involvement was more than it was. Now if CP doesn't contact Mike and get his username back I'll call in the heavies. :lol:

THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

my apologises to DaveO too and im happy that the issue is reslolved and the forum as a whole can move on
Brian Edgar

Post by Brian Edgar »

:blush: Thanks. I have emailed the big boss in the internet sky.

To Medlocke cheers and yes I agree. You not a bad old bugger although you remind me of the dark haired bloke from Hairy Bikers. Compliment.

To Dave O. I cannot bear divorce. Just to :blush: myself and you you were/still are on CPW favourite poster list. I think Geoff N was/is too. So there you go and I still imagine you Morris Dancing.

To the whole world, let's hope we bring home a trophy in 2010. To GP did you know that Humberside is the national crime hot spot for being caught by the police having sex outdoors. So it says in the Sun today. Any man brave enough to wave his winkey in the cold Humber air has my admiration.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Brian Edgar wrote: :blush: Thanks. I have emailed the big boss in the internet sky.

To Medlocke cheers and yes I agree. You not a bad old bugger although you remind me of the dark haired bloke from Hairy Bikers. Compliment.

To Dave O. I cannot bear divorce. Just to :blush: myself and you you were/still are on CPW favourite poster list. I think Geoff N was/is too. So there you go and I still imagine you Morris Dancing.

To the whole world, let's hope we bring home a trophy in 2010. To GP did you know that Humberside is the national crime hot spot for being caught by the police having sex outdoors. So it says in the Sun today. Any man brave enough to wave his winkey in the cold Humber air has my admiration.
Never mind the cold air have you seen the women :o :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What did I miss?
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Thank f****k four that. :thum: