BENTHAM TO BLAME FOR NOT SENDING OFF ABLETT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stegy

Re: BENTHAM TO BLAME FOR NOT SENDING OFF ABLETT

Post by stegy »

Its about time the RFL cleaned up its act we have to many bent refs in our game BENTham giving things that benefit Warrington Thaler for Wakefield and Ganson for Saints. The only team that will benefit from friday night is Saints when Leeds have two players banned for the semi final now go on you can't tell me he didn't know what he was doing when he put both of thewm on report.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

stegy wrote:Its about time the RFL cleaned up its act we have to many bent refs in our game BENTham giving things that benefit Warrington Thaler for Wakefield and Ganson for Saints. The only team that will benefit from friday night is Saints when Leeds have two players banned for the semi final now go on you can't tell me he didn't know what he was doing when he put both of thewm on report.
I might be wrong with this but i was under the impression that the Ref can only put a player on report if he hasn't seen the incident. If Ganson has stated to the video ref that he saw it he must take action there and then .
2002 and EW is hooked
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

Ganson never said he saw it.
How could he see the contact? He'd need X-ray vision to see through the player.

The point is...
Both the touch judge and the video ref told him that it was a "forearm to the head"
That's all he needed.
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Where there is television coverage why not use the technology to see if any foul was commited
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

consigliere wrote:Ganson never said he saw it.
How could he see the contact? He'd need X-ray vision to see through the player.

The point is...
Both the touch judge and the video ref told him that it was a "forearm to the head"
That's all he needed.
Can the video refs comments not be taken to the Disciplinary hearing???