WILLIE MASON HAS NO CLUB FOR NEXT YEAR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Shaun1967

Re: WILLIE MASON HAS NO CLUB FOR NEXT YEAR

Post by Shaun1967 »

pedro wrote:We nearly went for him before until Wayne Bennett told IL to stay clear as he gets all the advise down under from him.
Ian Lenegan was warned off by an official from Canterbury who described Mason as "a cancer through the club".
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

i live in aus and watched him play a few times here this season. Waste of a team place. Hes clumbsy as anything. Nowhere near what he was. Plus hes still an idiot
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Let him go to KR ot Huddersfield (the main two being talked about in connection with him) Fielden will flatten him. Legally!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Madge will know all there is to know about him and IMO wont touch him with a barge pole .
2002 and EW is hooked
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

According to Radio Blunderside Hull FC are interested.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."