Is this a daft idea?.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bill.inger

Re: Is this a daft idea?.

Post by bill.inger »

Maybe that was the original idea of my post on this subject. If the "On Report" system is made too difficult to administer, the referees will shy away from it and it`ll get forgotten, because they will have to take action themselves and not leave the punishment to a panel the following week.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Is this a daft idea ???

If a player gets a penalty for a high shot then he gets a booking.
5 bookings then he goes to Red Hall where he receives an official caution and £300 fine ,if the then player persists and receives another 5 bookings then its an automatic ban for 2 matches and a £500 fine.5 more bookings 3 match ban and £1000 fine etc etc
If in a match a bad high tackle then a player is sent off regardless of how many bookings he has.
Some of the Wigan players are not squecky clean IMHO this will clean the game up no end.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

jaws1 wrote:Is this a daft idea ???

If a player gets a penalty for a high shot then he gets a booking.
5 bookings then he goes to Red Hall where he receives an official caution and £300 fine ,if the then player persists and receives another 5 bookings then its an automatic ban for 2 matches and a £500 fine.5 more bookings 3 match ban and £1000 fine etc etc
If in a match a bad high tackle then a player is sent off regardless of how many bookings he has.
Some of the Wigan players are not squecky clean IMHO this will clean the game up no end.
NO!! Lockers would never be on the pitch with a system like that.
He is victimised by every ref.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09