Has Noble done it again?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: Has Noble done it again?

Post by cpwigan »

Good riddance to garbage :lol: Anybody notive the age old trick of applying for another coaching post whilst holding a position. Such dedication to Welsh RL. Thankfully, Bradford once bitten were TWICE shy.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

He went for the Bradford job?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He did GP and got turned down. What is they say about Leopards; remember a club called Wigan and their then coach applying for the Catalans position.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:He did GP and got turned down. What is they say about Leopards; remember a club called Wigan and their then coach applying for the Catalans position.
Wigan? Naah, doesn't ring a bell tbh lol.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A coach of the highest CaliIbre :lol:
workman27

Post by workman27 »

he does not have as many faces as you have cp wigan you are always contradicting yourself .Come on he has done more than you expected with his team they did not even have a pre season like the rest of the league.Give a little credit when it is due .
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

workman27 wrote:he does not have as many faces as you have cp wigan you are always contradicting yourself .Come on he has done more than you expected with his team they did not even have a pre season like the rest of the league.Give a little credit when it is due .
Please do explain the bit in bold

No credit due to Noble.

Let me see, Wigan clearly had a squad of players with huge potential that UNDERACHIEVED under Noble. Whatsmore the development / careers of young players was severely damaged under Noble. A senior player recently stated that Madge and Waney were superb but Noble was the worst coach he had ever played under. Noble did not apply himself to his principal job and his personal conduct reflected that. Ask Mrs Noble!!

We now have a coaching team that have transformed the same group of players, develop/ create careers for young players and whose dedication and personal conduct is exemplified by the angst our coach suffered being torn between being with our team and his dying father.

Is there ANYBODY out there who would rather have Noble et al coaching Wigan now rather than Madge et al?

Crusaders? Let me see No pre season? Missing a pre season under Noble is actually a benefit. Their conditioning will deteriorate the longer they spend under a Noble regime. A massive advantage in terms of overseas players and fortunately not over exposed to Noble the coach. No junior player development, indeed many young Welsh players have regressed under Noble. Why give credit to Noble when Harris and Sharp do an awful lot of the coaching. If things are so wonderful then why has Noble applied unsuccessfully for the Bradford job whilst still in post. He did similar at Wigan re Catalan. I often scoff at the clamour to show loyalty to a most unloyal self serving individual. A man who broke the most personal vows a person can make. Some would say those that do are gullible.

Many of my comments praising Noble in this thread are tongue in cheek at a poster looking for bites. Your post got the truth because you wrongly insinuated something about my character.
workman27

Post by workman27 »

Thats why Wigan fans gave him a standing ovation at the Wrexham ground .You are in the minority on this site for being offensive to people that can not defend themselves this is a forum and people should be able to have an opinion without you going off on one.14 teams make up the super league you only consider one team and now you are having a go at Mrs Noble who ever she is.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

This forum is about debate Workman why dont you reflect on the points raised by CP and answer them?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

workman27 wrote:Thats why Wigan fans gave him a standing ovation at the Wrexham ground .You are in the minority on this site for being offensive to people that can not defend themselves this is a forum and people should be able to have an opinion without you going off on one.14 teams make up the super league you only consider one team and now you are having a go at Mrs Noble who ever she is.
I am not sure you are a genuine poster or a regular posting using another log on.

Anything I say on here I am prepared to say face to face. You made a false comment that I highlighted for you and asked you to explain and then gave a reasoned view of my thinking. You failed to respond instead offering more insults / false statements.

Am I in a minority of wanting a new coach when Noble was coach? am I in a minority thinking our team has been transformed by Madge et al and that given a choice between the two I would choose Madge? I actually think I am in the majority. Do tell me if you think I am not.

If some fans want to cheer him that is their choice. Some fans cheered him whenm he was our coach even leading us to defeat. That was their choice. I did not agree, did not do it but it is a free world.

I actually care about the strength of the entire game far more than you ever will know. I actually think when the Crusaders decided to leave SWales they should have lost their franchise and been placed in Championship1 otherwise what is to stop anybody moving a franchise at their whim. There were/are other teams to replace any franchise. Surely that is the idea of franchising.

Mrs Noble is exactly that. The wife of Mr Noble and I was far from having a go at her which means you either cannot read or chose to believe / invent something for your own ends. Like I say I am not sure you are not an existing poster using a different log in but either way your posts were totally incorrect and ill founded with no reasoning. If you want to take that stance with me then you will find I have the brain and reasoning to lead such people a merry dance.