Deacon

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ste lord

Deacon

Post by ste lord »

Its on wigan today that Paul has said that he wants to play on next season.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

cpwigan

Re: Deacon

Post by cpwigan »

Excellent news proviso he is a back up
Jake

Post by Jake »

Very good news :)
OJ

Post by OJ »

Great stuff, he still has a lot to offer, maybe not all the time but would be happy for him to be in the squad assuming the price is right (No pun intended!) :lol:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Not quite got the legs he used to have.However,he more than makes up for this with his kicking game.Good reader of the game play.Do not have a problem with him playing on for another season.Just a pity we did not have him in his younger days.I'm sure he will pass on his knowledge to young Sam. :D
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

We will need his kicking game, neither Sam nor Tommy seem to have the vision or accuracy of Deacon in their longer range kicks especially.
Not sure how Finch's kicking game is.
Deacs must be on a seriously reduced contract again ,as was rumoured that he had taken a lower playing salary that would be boosted in 2011 with increased coaching wages.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

He would be good to keep as back up in an emergency.
Sue d'Nym

Post by Sue d'Nym »

With his rugby brain and kicking ability he can only be an assest to the squad, just hope that his salary reflects the number of times that he plays.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Scot Prince has no club for next year from the NRL,he is a great little player with a great kicking game and lightning fast
nellywelly

Post by nellywelly »

Dobby wrote:He would be good to keep as back up in an emergency.
He is more than just back up,if fit he would always be in my team. His inclusion allows Sam to play at full back and I think this gives the team more flexibillity in attack and gives us that little bit unpridictabillity that can upset defences.His kicking is also second to none much better than Sams