Latest Players to be linked with wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ste lord

Latest Players to be linked with wigan

Post by ste lord »

Just been reading the rumour page on RLFans, according to some posters we are likned to Michael Worrency from Quins and also Joe Mbu as a hooker.

TBH i dont really know much about these two players so cant really give my opinion,

Some say Worrency will be a direct replacement for HH.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

No straw damn us

Re: Latest Players to be linked with wigan

Post by No straw damn us »

Isn't Worrency at Bradford?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Just got to be a joke! Neither of these two inspire me with confidence.Do not think Madge would even consider the prospect of bringing in either.What's this about HH? Ok so he's had a couple of injuries of late but Salford cannot be buying everyone can they? I think this is just rumour mill going into over-drive. :D
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Hope this is just paper talk and silly runours tbh,

And worrency is at bradford, lol, my typo error.

HH is contracted till the end of 2011, i cant see madge wanting to lose him.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

nellywelly

Post by nellywelly »

ste lord wrote:Hope this is just paper talk and silly runours tbh,

We cerainly cant afford to lose HH he has been unfortunate with injurys but is at his best comming off the bench when teams are tired his injection of power and pace can have a significant affect on opposing teams. His try against Leeds was brilliant and that was with his head badly cut and only being held together by a scull cap
pedro

Post by pedro »

worrincy is one of the worst players I have seen in the league. He seriously wouldnt get in our U20's
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

nellywelly wrote:
ste lord wrote:Hope this is just paper talk and silly runours tbh,

We cerainly cant afford to lose HH he has been unfortunate with injurys but is at his best comming off the bench when teams are tired his injection of power and pace can have a significant affect on opposing teams. His try against Leeds was brilliant and that was with his head badly cut and only being held together by a scull cap
Defo agree regarding HH, he is one for the future and the current imo. I just think its the press and others trying to cause a little storm, HH of the bench relacing the Hoff with JT on the other side will be awesome imo, Tuson as backup and Mossop too, things are defo looking good for next season, just hope Stu can stay with us .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Its a wind up mate, and you appear to have took the bait.

H is going nowhere by the way.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

One of today's rugby papers quotes Steve Simms as saying there is no truth in the story that H is signing for Salford, although he did admit he would like H there. Simms also says Salford have made offers to Feka & Bails but neither have committed yet?? Strange, I thought Feka had signed. :conf:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

So did I. But since Feka's departure was announced, the rumours surrounding Fielden have surfaced. Maybe the club is having concerns at the prospect of losing 2 settled props at the same time?