Internationals at Wembley

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: Internationals at Wembley

Post by cpwigan »

I know we only played them once GP but those stats are from Wikipedia so they could be wrong re dates.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cpwigan wrote:I know we only played them once GP but those stats are from Wikipedia so they could be wrong re dates.
If they are from Wikipedia they could be wrong re everything :wink:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I know we only played them once GP but those stats are from Wikipedia so they could be wrong re dates.
If they are from Wikipedia they could be wrong re everything :wink:
they're right on this occasion never rely on a 20 year old memory. Whoops. Cheers CP
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

My friend on them same course as me at university made a short film showing how ugly Elland Road is despite him being a Leeds United FC fan himself :D
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I was just think Gaz - The World Cup Final was played at Wembley we only lost a close match when IIRC Renouf took Devereux on the outside to score.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

City of Manchester stadium would be great to have as an international venue and the world club games too, the ground is superb
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:I was just think Gaz - The World Cup Final was played at Wembley we only lost a close match when IIRC Renouf took Devereux on the outside to score.
used to go to them all but can't remember the details but think this was the one where young kiwis were on tour at the same time and did the haka at the end near the players tunnel.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."