Warrington - cocky or clever?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Warrington - cocky or clever?

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Hope wire get their scouse butts kicked!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

The replacements for the rested players arent pretty good players and will be fresh to prove they deserve to be in the squad reconning for the play off's, Myler and Bridge in particular.
Wire have an game against a Quins team who arent playing for anything apart from pride, wheras Stains are up against Castleford, fighting to stay in the top 8.
This is a risk Wire are prepared to take and I think it will pay off with them finishing in second spot.
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

They are far too COCKY!

What people are saying is correct They play saints what ever happens but they are playing for Home advantage and later in the play offs this could cost them the Club call.

The need all the help they can get with the saints game coz they can't bet them in a super league game. I think they would stand a better chance at home then away!

But it is their mess up! COME ON THE QUINS!