wish I could find that post!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
FROM A TO B

wish I could find that post!!!

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'm sure somewhere on here offered to eat a hat or pay some other penance if Crusaders made the top 8!!!!
I remember it quoted they would never be fit enough and not good enough.

double whammy, a rank outsider makes the top 8 (Sky must be loving it) and 1 less team from the darkside :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Kittwazzer

Re: wish I could find that post!!!

Post by Kittwazzer »

Don't underestimate Crusaders next week. History has shown that Nobby has never had a problem getting a semi! :D
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:Don't underestimate Crusaders next week. History has shown that Nobby has never had a problem getting a semi! :D
he struggled to get passed that stage unfortunately. His wife was annoyed that this was seemingly only with her.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It wasn't me but I did not think they would make the 8 nor should they have. Simply a reflection of how poor SL is becoming as the salary cap progresses. An 8 team play off is unrealistic and stupid.

At least we will soon have seen the last of Noble. I think thereare a few posts dewep down A to B from some posters who wanted him to get another contract. Cannot think who the misguided posters were.