MASON SIGNS FOR HKR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
KOOCH

Re: MASON SIGNS FOR HKR

Post by KOOCH »

He's just a thug Kittwazzer. Robins are welcome to him.Mind you.Saying that I am surprised that he did not join the Rhino's rank of thugs. :D Nice to see Radford clout Mason.
liamisalegend

Post by liamisalegend »

Matthew wrote:Well I'm absolutely shocked.

Can't believe Wire didn't sign him; after all they've got room under their cap. Maybe they're holding out for Inglis and Slater?
Haha my thoughts exactly !! :lol:
You gotta be in it to win it !!
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

- 2002 Mason is reported to have run from a taxi to avoid paying the fare.

- 2003 Tested positive to an illicit social drug

- 2004 Fined for unprofessional behaviour and for leaving the team hotel after the side had returned from the night out

- 2007 Mason verbally challenged a female reporter from radio station

- 2007 Mason was involved in a nightclub altercation with the out-spoken Richie Williams.

- 2008 Charged with urinating in a public place during a visit to Port Macquarie.

- 2009 Fined $2000 by Sydney Roosters after being photographed urinating in a public place.

I wonder what attracted Mason to Hull, the city was practically made for him with that sort of behaviour.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

i cant see him lasting the whole of the next season TBH, given the current state of NRL players that want to go back after a couple of months as they cant adjust over here.

btw in no way am i meaning piggy in this comment !!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Good job he's not coming to Wigan. Only town centre lavs I can think of are those near the outdoor market! :lol:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Kittwazzer wrote:Good job he's not coming to Wigan. Only town centre lavs I can think of are those near the outdoor market! :lol:
There's also the ones at the back of Walkabout, just urinals though. Bit like the old "river caves" at CP. These aren't covered though.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

MrDave wrote:
I wonder what attracted Mason to Hull, the city was practically made for him with that sort of behaviour.
What utter bol**cks.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."