Re: Whats this about......

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

God wrote:Mickey Mac leaving at the end of the season to go to Bradford. People in the know or know summat about it please let me know.
Heard something similar a few days ago basically along the lines that he and several others players where seeking other clubs because they are not happy with the wage structure and promises about wages/contracts have not been kept.

Not sure how much truth there is in that but it would appear that contract negotiations are a bit 'slow' for some people like Fielden.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Too many so called Warriors fans coming on this site with stupid nonsense.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mickey Mac is very happy at Wigan and cannot speak highly enough of MM and SW.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

MrDave wrote:
God wrote:Mickey Mac leaving at the end of the season to go to Bradford. People in the know or know summat about it please let me know.
Heard something similar a few days ago basically along the lines that he and several others players where seeking other clubs because they are not happy with the wage structure and promises about wages/contracts have not been kept.
Perhaps they should sign for Warrington then, where money/wage structure is no object.

As for signing for any other club, they would be stupid/arrogant to believe that a similar process would not be in existence at any potential employer

Put quite simply, if they are only at the club for the money (and future incremental raises)- let them find another club prepared to pay them what they feel they are "worth" whoever they are!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

medlocke wrote: Micheal Ennis
ok player but a massive massive penalty machine, not sin bin offences just little shitty ones, as far as MM seems he would not sign this guy in a million years
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

i could be way out of it here but does anyone else feel Farrell could make a decent hooker, kind of reminds me of mick cassidy
doc

Post by doc »

Agreed