Grand Final STAR booked!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: Grand Final STAR booked!!

Post by gpartin »

Don't remember Quo but we had Diana Ross and Def Leppard at Wembley before as well as one of the blokes from Spandau Ballet.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

She's the screeching blonde who could not afford shoe( aka Sandie Shaw)from Blackburrrrnnn.Ye gods what the hell have we done to deserve this? I suppose the rfl can go one better and put the French buffoon Thierri Alibert in charge of the Grand Final.No I cannot Spell his name correctly,but then again he can't speak English properly so who cares. :D
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

ancientnloyal wrote:Did'nt we have status quo at wwmbley
One year or am i imagining that?
That was for a world cup GB v Australia game (final,which by the way we lost for a change).
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

KOOCH wrote:She's the screeching blonde who could not afford shoe( aka Sandie Shaw)from Blackburrrrnnn.Ye gods what the hell have we done to deserve this? I suppose the rfl can go one better and put the French buffoon Thierri Alibert in charge of the Grand Final.No I cannot Spell his name correctly,but then again he can't speak English properly so who cares. :D
Rather Terry Halibut then Phil Biased Buffoon Bentham!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

FROM A TO B wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Did'nt we have status quo at wwmbley
One year or am i imagining that?
That was for a world cup GB v Australia game (final,which by the way we lost for a change).
A sunny day iirc
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame