Pubs to watch the RL in London

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Pubs to watch the RL in London

Post by Leyther Pie »

in my infinite wisdom i am going down london this weekend and i am struggling to find a pub which will be showing the game. Does anyone have any suggetions? I am stopping near victoria tube station.

I know it should be off topic but putting here to get the most exposure. :eusa10:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Pubs to watch the RL in London

Post by Mike »

Forget London, anyone know anywhere in Tampere, Finland!

http://www.myp2p.eu a good bet for those cut off in faraway lands (like London)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Leyther Pie wrote:in my infinite wisdom i am going down london this weekend and i am struggling to find a pub which will be showing the game. Does anyone have any suggetions? I am stopping near victoria tube station.

I know it should be off topic but putting here to get the most exposure. :eusa10:
Wetherspoons are usually pretty good about putting on whatever's requested, though I haven't looked to see what other things Sky are showing that night.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Am in the predicament. In my Wife's infinite wisdom she decided to book us a short break to Belgium.On a Friday night amidst the play off's I ask you. Belgium of all places. Hercules Peroit. Claud bloody van nobody.God I could scream at times. Doubt the Belgians are even aware of Rugby League.I shall just have to Sky+ the damned thing and watch it on Monday whilst avoiding the score. :conf:
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Cheers for the replies people. I know a place (sports bar and grill @ marylebone & Victoria) but they not got it listed as being shown but might just risk it. There is a footy match on at the same time so might have to rely on my phone updating the score for me.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:Forget London, anyone know anywhere in Tampere, Finland!

http://www.myp2p.eu a good bet for those cut off in faraway lands (like London)
:lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
endoman

Post by endoman »

I'll be in a small seaside fishing village in Scotland with no pub, but there is internet access in the B&B and skyviewer will be utilised,
BriH

Post by BriH »

Thanks for the link Mike!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

endoman wrote:I'll be in a small seaside fishing village in Scotland with no pub, but there is internet access in the B&B and skyviewer will be utilised,
The only small fishing village in Scotland i know that hasn't got a pub is StAbbs, there surely cant be 2 and if there is, SHAME ON US . :lol: :lol: :lol:
2002 and EW is hooked
jobo

Post by jobo »

Leyther Pie wrote:in my infinite wisdom i am going down london this weekend and i am struggling to find a pub which will be showing the game. Does anyone have any suggetions? I am stopping near victoria tube station.

It's a bit out of your way, 20mns by tube but there's a pub near Premier Inn at Edgware called the The Three Wishes, near the end of Northern line. They've got loads of tele's and it's a fair decent pint. In the past, they've been more than happy to oblige.