Buderus banned

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Buderus ban lifted

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

As Paddy Power would say, 'there is nothing that we can do about that.' What we can do is beat HKR, ask Stains to send us to Leeds and smash the hell out of the Yorkshire b**ta*ds!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
OJ

Post by OJ »

Off topic a bit but I sent them this message yesterday:
Dear Sirs

It is no wonder you are considered such an inept bunch by so many people when you can't even get simple facts correct.

http://www.therfl.co.uk/about/disciplin ... ?id=2239
Also is it just coincidence that you are based in Leeds and the Leeds team are the ones that get away with all manner of fouls and antics which are not in the spirit of the game without a single word ever being said to them. Be nice if you would penalise them in the same way you do with other teams.

Fixed the link - Josie :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sutty

Re: Buderus banned

Post by Sutty »

Kittwazzer wrote:Says the ban was lifted after the appeals panel watched the incident'from a new angle'.

Have you ever heard anything so unprofessional!

Pity the panel weren't able to overturn the injury to McGuire! :o
They tried, but the Pope was busy, in Edinburgh all day.
Apparently they're so desparate that they'll try anything to win.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Not surprised about Buderus ban being lifted, it follows other turn arounds from within the season, Carvell & Radford as examples.
IMO Buderus did not desrve to be sent off for this "Tackle", however, IMO he should have served 10 minutes in the bin, which would have benefitted Wigan on the day.
It is time that referess got it right on the day, instead of being spineless and give all benefit to the opposing team on the match day instead of "putting on report" and making bans for the following week(s) matches.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

What have I been saying all along -

The RFL is CORRUPT from top to bottom

The soon er we get rid of these bleedin eejits at Red Hall the bloody better. And get people in who know about rugby league not a bloody ex tennis player, who is also head of Sport England

And it shows how inept they are citing Thomas Leuluai when it was Mark Riddell
Player runs to opponent, verbal confrontation but no contact with opponent
Flamin barstewards :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BriH

Post by BriH »

I'm with you Josie re. the RL. Haven't a clue about the game at grassroots level.
I despair.
Same goes for BSkyB. I sent a letter recently about the 'Dynamic Duo' whose inane ramblings during the game drive me to drink!
I got a PR type reply saying I was in a very small minority, "they are highly respected and do a fantastic job etc. etc"
Pass the puke bucket.
At least I can turn off the sound - thank God.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

BriH wrote:
I sent a letter recently about the 'Dynamic Duo' whose inane ramblings during the game drive me to drink!
So they're not all bad then!! :lol:
homer s

Post by homer s »

was going to add this to ian b's post yesterday, but didn't have time so here goes.
yeamans high shot on goulding at hull was as the disciplinary said,

Player tried to make legitimate tackle however opponent fell/ducked into tackle. No direct attack to the head and initial contact with the chest. Penalty sufficien

i wrote to the rfl and got no reply stating that my dvd showed yeaman's arm straight into gouldings face, not off his chest as he was carrying the ball along his body ( pointy bit form top to bottom :doz: ). it also shows that goulding did not fall into the tackle. i do suppose that my dvd is took good for these inept clowns.

just to show that the rfl are useless to most teams, last week a crusaders play was up before the beak for throwing a punch and was cleared as he only throw the ball!!! which incompetent clown decides who gets cited?
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

To be slightly unbiased, if Buderus should have gone, and got a ban, so should Tuson.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09