Aspinwall assault story confirmed

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Aspinwall assault story confirmed

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Yes at least one maybe two previous cases and from what I have been told he does not have a leg to stand on in this latest one.
Well, reading between the lines, looks like Huddersfield dropped him like a bad habit. Players don't get 'released' in August!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Yes at least one maybe two previous cases and from what I have been told he does not have a leg to stand on in this latest one.
Well, reading between the lines, looks like Huddersfield dropped him like a bad habit. Players don't get 'released' in August!
Possibly, although to be fair he was injured at the time they released him.

The alleged attack was 18th July, he was released on the 24th July:
http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield- ... -26920916/
The 28-year-old former Great Britain winger, who is currently on the sidelines with a groin injury, has been told he will not be offered a new contract next season.

And with no sign of Aspinwall making a return from injury in the next few weeks, it has been agreed he can leave Huddersfield with immediate effect.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

So. He will probably get a 12 month sentence, serve 6 months in the company of even more violent thugs, spend all of his days rippin up in the gym and leave as a more dangerous person than ever.

Then sign for Hull KR!

Isn't our Criminal Justice System great!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wonder if he will share a cell with Ganson?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The release by Hudd and the incident are linked. Some people would use another term instead of release.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:So. He will probably get a 12 month sentence, serve 6 months in the company of even more violent thugs, spend all of his days rippin up in the gym and leave as a more dangerous person than ever.

Then sign for Hull KR!

Isn't our Criminal Justice System great!
or Bradford

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 004067.stm
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09