Hull KR fans and projectiles.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
weststand-rich

Hull KR fans and projectiles.

Post by weststand-rich »

Disgraceful behaviour from KR fans last night.

Lighters and coins thrown at our players was a sad reflection on the petty, vindictive and out and out nastiness of a substantial part of their fans base. No wonder they banned beer at last weeks Hull derby.

I must admit I'm not remotely surprised. I went to a KR vs Leigh game back in 2005 or maybe 2006 when they were both in the championship. I saw several coin flungs at players and the language that was targeted at Leigh players went so far beyond swearing / sledging. I'm no wallflower but it turned your stomach.
GBH

Re: Hull KR fans and projectiles.

Post by GBH »

The security should of ripped the culprits out of the crowd it was a disgrace.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

GBH wrote:The security should of ripped the culprits out of the crowd it was a disgrace.
As every sentence must have a verb, presumably you mean "The security should HAVE ripped . . ."

'Of' is a preposition not a verb.
Stevethegas
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

hanks for pointing that out Steve, I missed it when I read his post. :blush:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

weststand-rich wrote:Disgraceful behaviour from KR fans last night.

Lighters and coins thrown at our players was a sad reflection on the petty, vindictive and out and out nastiness of a substantial part of their fans base. No wonder they banned beer at last weeks Hull derby.

I must admit I'm not remotely surprised. I went to a KR vs Leigh game back in 2005 or maybe 2006 when they were both in the championship. I saw several coin flungs at players and the language that was targeted at Leigh players went so far beyond swearing / sledging. I'm no wallflower but it turned your stomach.
Before these pikies were promoted, they were thugs.
A 12 year old son of a mate of mine from Whitehaven was punched black and blue some seasons ago.
Very bad losers.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

stevethegas wrote:
GBH wrote:The security should of ripped the culprits out of the crowd it was a disgrace.
As every sentence must have a verb, presumably you mean "The security should HAVE ripped . . ."

'Of' is a preposition not a verb.
You're last too posts have comented on people's spelling and grammar. It must be proper windin you up.
There only post's Steve. Dont wurry about them.

We Werent all educated up in Holland. Maybe you should of thought of that before you started criticising. :wink:
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Wasnt just the KR fans throwing stuff! The upper south stand was at its immature best again last night! clothing, beer, plastic glasses (some empty, some full)! And a full bottle of oasis which struck a girl on the head, causing some distress and a visit to the st johns medical staff! It also caused the girls dad to get thrown out for going to knock 10 bells out of the stupid idiot that threw it!!!

Matt
GBH

Post by GBH »

Then its time for the club and security to sort it out once and for all there has to be cameras for the football, so spot them and then ban them....
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
doc

Post by doc »

There are security cameras focussed on the SS. When we first moved to the JJB they were used as you could see them moving but I haven't noticed them being used for the last few years.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

The kr fans also did some damage to the north stand toilets so I got told.