Phil Clarke In Trouble???

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jimofwigan

Re: Phil Clarke In Trouble???

Post by jimofwigan »

Just get sky to replay the last 2 minutes of the game.? No comment is needed Maguire cheated and was cought on camara. Hall cheated and was cought on camara. Show the joel Tomkins incident . The lad was stupid to kick out like he did but make sure every one that watches see's who started it with a slap of joels face by McGuire. No arguments just see it for what it was windup tackticks followed by cheating :angry: :angry: :angry:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

If the job is done right Jim, tomorrow's Bootsnaw should headline with this topic.

Phil Clarke has been pilloried this week (since the Leeds v Wigan tie was decided. Strange how nowt was mentined before!) and should be given the opportunity to defend himself.

If I were him, I would start by defending what I ACTUALLY said, not what I was accused of saying. Then, let's see some footage as per what you said Jim.

Then cue charges of Hollywood style editing!!!
1Adams

Post by 1Adams »

Phil generally talks sense, however when he comments so strongly on a player that has been seriously injured it is not good. Regardless of the teams we support RL is supposed to be a respectable game. With respect phil I think you are good to listen to but comments re the injury let you down. :hmmm: