Bentman bottled it

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

Bentman bottled it

Post by highland convert »

Watching the game, Stains were warned for persistant fouling. No action though the problem remained. Then the steam was taken out of Hudds by a serious of high shot penalties not one touched the head or neck. You could see the stains players twisting their bodies round to give the illusion. Wellans is a past master of the high shot con.
Jim
markill

Re: Bentman bottled it

Post by markill »

They were high. That was huddersfields fault.

One thing ive noticed watching bentham's play off games is he's let the game go more and let a lot of play of the ball stuff go. whether we'd get the same treatment as wire, saints and hudds remains to be seen.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

He seemed to hammer Saints and Gidley in particular for presistant offside.

He seems to ref with a predetermined idea of the issues that are going to crop up and then penalise away to this scheme.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I thought Bentham had a decent game. He missed 1 knock on but that favoured Hudds and was not an easy spot. All the penalties IMO were fair etc.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Agreed. I think we may have become a bit paranoid about Bentham after the Leeds game.

When he stank! :o
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:Agreed. I think we may have become a bit paranoid about Bentham after the Leeds game.

Not just the Leeds game, every time we have lost this year, this lunatic was in charge.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Agreed. I think we may have become a bit paranoid about Bentham after the Leeds game.

Not just the Leeds game, every time we have lost this year, this lunatic was in charge.
Thierry Alibert was in charge when Wigan lost to Leeds at home 27-26.