Problems with postal delivery of Grand Final tickets??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

Re: Problems with postal delivery of Grand Final tickets??

Post by onedego »

Called em today, I ordered at 715pm on saturday evening and they were printed on Tuesday... Nice to do things in a chronological order.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

onedego wrote:Called em today, I ordered at 715pm on saturday evening and they were printed on Tuesday... Nice to do things in a chronological order.
Sounds like they are fobbing you off there. Can't see any reason for the tickets to only be printed on Tuesday
onedego

Post by onedego »

She said "because there's so many tickets, we do them in little batches"
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

mine came wednesday morning after ordering them at around 11am monday morning. was starting to sweat when i read the posts on here but they arrived along with my 2 red afros :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Don't worry I got mine today and I purchased them on saturday evening. The stamp says it was posted on the 29th September (yesterday) so technically, first class post as stated lol
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

ours arrived in todays afternoon post
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

Hanley the God! wrote:After spending until 1.00am Sunday morning on the ticketmaster/RFL website, being kicked out on numerous occasions and taken right to the back of the queue.
Then finally finding 2 tickets together (what a coup that was!) and it then taking until 4.30am Sunday morning to approve my credit card transaction, leaving me to go to bed unable to sleep wondering if indeed I had secured the tickets and if my credit card was paying for a further 60,000?! :doz:

I then get the confirmation e-mail on Sunday morning confirming that the tickets are mine, and that they'll be sent out 1st class post, and also just checked my Visa and yes the money has been credited.
I logged onto RFL website at midnight on sat (ie sunday morning), took 10mins to find tickets and enter details - all fine, press PURCHASE, still hadnt gone through by 3-15am. Decided to press exit browser ie cancel my transaction. Had one last go on tickethotline, held 10 mins got through and booked 2 tickets - woop. Only get 1 confirmation email through ie for tickets i booked over phone, no confirmation through for those i'd tried to get over website (fair enough i'd 'cancelled' them). Get up this morning check post, 2 separate envelopes with 2 tickets in each and been charged twice.

Rang RFL they will refund extra 2 but got to queue at Old Trafford ticket office for this - joy!
GEER EM ONSIDE
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Might be easier for you to sell the tickets on here!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Just got back home and found mine have arrived today :-) Only posted yesterday yet ordered on Saturday
onedego

Post by onedego »

Mine arrived today also... Things would be so much easier if posties actually posted stuff in the morning like they used to. When I were a kid, the post would be on the door mat before I went to school... None of this 2:45pm crap, no wonder the postal service is losing money, at least email gets up in the morning, and won't walk over your front garden and fold mail that will easily fit through your mailbox in half...