Bets for tomorra

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Bets for tomorra

Post by TonyH »

Just put my bets on for tomorra, didn't bet on Wigan to win as it's bad luck so I had a little flutter on Sam for Harry Sutherland (Can you believe KFC is favourite for it? Even with his 15 minute a half stints) and I put Darrell for first try at 10/1 just hope Madge doesn't throw a spanner in the works by dropping him and playing Famous![/quote]
Up The Mont!
yokozuna

Re: Bets for tomorra

Post by yokozuna »

Wigan to score first from a penalty is always good value in these big games.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Since Wigan are currently on the wrong end of the greatest winning margin (31 ponts), I've got a tenner on them winning by 31-35 and I feel they are more than capable of pulling it off! :D
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

I got 100/30 on them when we lost to Leeds ,

Good odds or what .
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Very good odds Jackoh. I only got 7/1 in Feb!
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

Every match this season i have backed them,the times i have lost and they should have won were bradford,harlequins,against salford it was 18-4 a drawn game on the coupon giving 14 start,lost to the muppets,warrington,leeds in challenge cup ,leeds in play offs,last couple of matches £60 win against hull kr,£60 win against leeds,and on saturday £60 win against the muppets giving 2 start,so i am well up on the season,can not wait for next season when i think we will have a stronger team.
irishwarrior

Post by irishwarrior »

Sam 1st try scorer always a bet for me, wigan to win by 12 or more as well.

Im over in Preston today and have nothing else to do but place my bets, drink, watch the golf and play out time until tomorow
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

irishwarrior wrote:Sam 1st try scorer always a bet for me, wigan to win by 12 or more as well.

Im over in Preston today and have nothing else to do but place my bets, drink, watch the golf and play out time until tomorow
good luck watching the golf haha
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bonnieboy, Next season I think you'll be lucky to get a bet on Wigan! :lol:
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

Hello Kittwazzer,i back on the handicap coupon,some weeks they are giving twenty start,other weeks they might be giving ten start,tomorrow they are giving two start,it depends which bookie you put your bet on with,you nearly always get 10-11 which is a good bet if it comes up.