Matt Smith

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
butt monkey

Re: Matt Smith

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:On tonight's Boots n All, John Wells opening comment was “What price him holding on before signing that Salford contract?”

Thought it was signed, sealed and delivered?
Heard rumours that stains are backtracking now and want to swap Ade Gardner to Salford in order to release Mr Smith back to them
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun McCrae has more nous than that. I wouldn't have Gardner on my dominoes team. He would probably knock when he could go!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Thought he looked good against a very poor Wire team, but wasnt that umpressive against The Giants.
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

He is a very talented player and if he had been playing with Saints rather than being on loan he would be even better than he is. His kicking game is excellent and Saints will rely on him to get field position considering Wigan's kicking game is so poor.

He doesn't really have the unpredictability of Eastmond or the experience of Pryce so I think a good Wigan defence could frustrate him in the same it frustrated a few Leeds players.