Scot Donald parting shot at Stevo and Clarkey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Re: Scot Donald parting shot at Stevo and Clarkey

Post by DaveO »

Got a point about Stevo (and Eddie is worse) but misconstrued Clarkes comments as most people in Leeds have.

Dave
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Read it in the Weekly (mind you was it reported in the League Express? Tesco didnt have any copies today)... at least someone has said something about the commentary in general... stevo must have done something personal to him surely?

The first thing personally i'd like to see changed in the BBC... a complete overhaul and a professional looking news page for us... and team. Get Chris Irvine and realy rugby league hacks to work part time for them!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ian b

Post by ian b »

the guy is obviously bitter for not reaching the final.Clarke never once said McGuire deserved to get injured.He just stated the obvious that had he not cheated he wouldnt have got hurt.The comments about Stevo are right and he should take his girlfriend hemings with him
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Interesting. If you recall last weeks Leeds game, Eddie had a dig at Stevo saying “And Scott Donald will retire at the end of the season and go home to become a policeman. So Stevo, if you're ever driving in Northern Queensland, watch the speed limit or he might give you a ticket!”

Makes sense now! :D
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

ian b wrote:
the guy is obviously bitter for not reaching the final.Clarke never once said McGuire deserved to get injured.He just stated the obvious that had he not cheated he wouldnt have got hurt.The comments about Stevo are right and he should take his girlfriend hemings with him
What do you expect Donalds a total prick and he's just practising for his new job in the Queensland Police force twisting statements so he can get a conviction. Although he's spot on about Stevo and that Tit Hemmings.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

ancientnloyal wrote:Read it in the Weekly (mind you was it reported in the League Express? Tesco didnt have any copies today)... at least someone has said something about the commentary in general... stevo must have done something personal to him surely?

The first thing personally i'd like to see changed in the BBC... a complete overhaul and a professional looking news page for us... and team. Get Chris Irvine and realy rugby league hacks to work part time for them!
not seen it but my dad said something about him slagging off the BBC in an article and Ray French in another saying the Beeb are fantastic at everything league and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant. As I say thats only my dad's description so could be way off
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."