A point to ponder!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

A point to ponder!

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whenever I have seen McNamra interviewd since he got the England job, he has reminded me of a man in the dock, hoping to God his brief is worth his fee.

Just seen David Cameron talk about the latest terrorist threat and he reminded me of him. Especially when he said “I've just been on the phone to President Obama”. That would have been as good a bit of centre play to shame Eric Ashton were it not for the fact that Obama had spent his day being Barracked! When would he have found time to be bothered with a nomark like Cameron!

So, my question.

If David Cameron was in charge of the England Rugby team and Steve McNamara were Prime Minister, could we be any worse off on either count?
THE 18th Man

Re: A point to ponder!

Post by THE 18th Man »

we would be worse in the England Squad as he would only play players from the south
Kittwazzer

Re: A point to ponder!

Post by Kittwazzer »

THE 18th Man wrote:we would be worse in the England Squad as he would only play players from the south
But they would have gone to Eton so they would be bound to be better than the northern oiks!