England v Aus teams

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian b

Re: England v Aus teams

Post by ian b »

they have had 3 tries awarded that are a joke and Atkins is utter shite
Fan 4 a year

Post by Fan 4 a year »

Ah well same old same old bring on PNG lol
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Strange game although conditions did not help. Maybe fans will stop using the old red herring that wet conditions suit us. Probably the weakest centre/wings for Aus in a long time but we never get the opportunity to test them enough. Excellent Aus kicking game.

Aus are obviously better than England BUT strewth they do not need a helping hand from officials who are either incompetent or corrupt. When a referee has a line to help him see a forward pass and still says play on you start thinking the latter.

McNamara is out of his depth even more than the players.
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

Phil Gould and others always go on about the wet weather suiting the English because they are used to it, thats the biggest myth in the game.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I have to say the whole tournament is slowly becoming a joke
Totally :( especially as the Aussies rule who officiates their games. No neutrality as far as they are concerned :sly:

England for me should be GB team.
For me too!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

ian b wrote:they have had 3 tries awarded that are a joke and Atkins is utter shite
Here Here

Atkins is a joke. Worst defensive centre I've seen in many a year.
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

can anyone explain to me, perhaps someone who watches nrl regularly, why the video refs have benefit of the doubt AND refs call available to them?
He gave benifit of the doubt on the second lewis try, but when sean lunt went close, he gave a refs call. seems illogical to me to have two different decisions when the video ref decides that the video evidence isn't conclusive.