Hitlers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ron

Re: Hitlers

Post by Ron »

Green_Vigo posted:
Yes, its my real name.
I'm typing from the bogs of the Scholes Tavern ( aka The Flamingo ).
:roll: :roll: :roll:
You still haven't said whether you are the same Green Vigo who played at Wigan. Didn't know they "internet cafe's" in Scholes.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Fraggle posted:
Ron posted:
Is "Green-Vigo" your username or real name. It certainly brings back memories of a certain person of that name who played for Wigan in the past.
I guess it's not his real name. For example, I'm not really called Fraggle you know...
I wondered whether Fraggle was your real name :wink: or not. Thought your mother may have been a wild child of the '60's. :lol: I got the impression you don't remember the name Green Vigo who played for Wigan many years ago.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Ron posted:
Fraggle posted:
Ron posted:
Is "Green-Vigo" your username or real name. It certainly brings back memories of a certain person of that name who played for Wigan in the past.
I guess it's not his real name. For example, I'm not really called Fraggle you know...
I wondered whether Fraggle was your real name :wink: or not. Thought your mother may have been a wild child of the '60's. :lol: I got the impression you don't remember the name Green Vigo who played for Wigan many years ago.
I remember the name, but have only ever seen him on video plus read a few interesting things about him. Quite a colourful character it seems, and not just from his name! But I've been around t'internet for a long time and always enjoy the different names people think up for themselves. The company I use for my email has a discussion board, there's a guy on there currently using the name Tertiary Adjunct Unimatrix Zero 1. Very odd.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]