cant name names

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
browns_babe06

Re: cant name names

Post by browns_babe06 »

A & L i was logged in on an old user name. I have not been on this site for ages but follow the club home and away. Was using other websites to get my information.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Got to say I'm with Morph on this one. We have a vague intimation that 'someone' may have done 'something'. Can't say who, can't say what.

At present, this is the most pointless thread in ages!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

browns_babe06 wrote:A & L i was logged in on an old user name. I have not been on this site for ages but follow the club home and away. Was using other websites to get my information.
there goes my ex (possible)-wigan player (possibly) theory :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Jobo, not being funny mate but what exactly is the point of this other than to really p**s off what seems to be the majority of people on this site who have absolutely no idea what you're on about? Its like someone saying 'I've got something really amazing to tell you next week', refusing to tell you there and then and then, a week later, telling you they can't give you the news after all, infuriating.

If anyone hears something you think is so serious that you can't say what you've been told, even without saying who is involved, then I'd suggest its probably a good idea not to draw attention to it in the first place. Probably won't be able to sleep now, I'm well intrigued.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

TonyH

Post by TonyH »

gpartin wrote:Jobo, not being funny mate but what exactly is the point of this other than to really p**s off what seems to be the majority of people on this site who have absolutely no idea what you're on about? Its like someone saying 'I've got something really amazing to tell you next week', refusing to tell you there and then and then, a week later, telling you they can't give you the news after all, infuriating.

If anyone hears something you think is so serious that you can't say what you've been told, even without saying who is involved, then I'd suggest its probably a good idea not to draw attention to it in the first place. Probably won't be able to sleep now, I'm well intrigued.
Correct Gaz,

Some people like to feel important and give the impression that they are 'involved with the club' and think they are class cause they know something other fans don't. It's pretty immature.
Up The Mont!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:roll: Give the poster a break. He was/is genuine and what he is alluding to is far too serious to be posted and not good for anyone.
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

HI CP do you know whats happened? if you do there must be something going on because you have a good track record on information.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote: :roll: Give the poster a break. He was/is genuine and what he is alluding to is far too serious to be posted and not good for anyone.
why mention it then? That's my point CP, I'm neither having a go nor fishing for information but its like dangling a carrot to a donkey then doing a runner. :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

More a reply at what Tony posted GP. Jobo was genuine and not grandstanding but you are right it was pointless creating the thread because what it concerns is not postable and if it pans out everybody will know at some point.

Most people can put an educated guess together anyhow because Wigan players are 99.9% squeeky clean.
jobo

Post by jobo »

TonyIdol wrote:
gpartin wrote:Jobo, not being funny mate but what exactly is the point of this other than to really p**s off what seems to be the majority of people on this site who have absolutely no idea what you're on about? Its like someone saying 'I've got something really amazing to tell you next week', refusing to tell you there and then and then, a week later, telling you they can't give you the news after all, infuriating.

Correct Gaz,

Some people like to feel important and give the impression that they are 'involved with the club' and think they are class cause they know something other fans don't. It's pretty immature.

Owd on a bit. Had I known at the time of posting what was to come to light later then I wouldn't have posted the rumour. Nothing to do with me thinking I'm one up on you or wanting to piss people off.