Super Leagues comings and goings

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Super Leagues comings and goings

Post by Kittwazzer »

LMAO. Even the Grauniad can't resist kicking the dog! :lol:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... ings-going

This is the correct link :)
So its Catalans & Warrington with a solid 9/10 as the Guardians favourites on transfer ratings.
New Pedigree recruit in Joel Monaghan is set to be a star act.
Wigan at 8/10 points, third favourites according to the Guardians press on impact of their new recruits.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Joel Monaghan the better signing compared to his Hodgson? Top Dog then, a happy Chappie.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
josie andrews wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... ings-going

This is the correct link :)
So its Catalans & Warrington with a solid 9/10 as the Guardians favourites on transfer ratings.
New Pedigree recruit in Joel Monaghan is set to be a star act.
Wigan at 8/10 points, third favourites according to the Guardians press on impact of their new recruits.
The Guardian backed Nick Clegg during the GE. QED
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kittwazzer wrote:LMAO. Even the Grauniad can't resist kicking the dog! :lol:
Andy Wilson's at it again in today's Grauniad. Love the bit about Briers 'barkin' during the i/v and asking whether 'Who put the dogs out' as Warrington's entry tune!

Don't know if this Blackberry link will work but I'll give it a go. If it doesn't, I'm sure CP will post the right one! http://bit.ly/hKjqXj
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Give the bloke his due, he's reacting to the abuse he know's he wil get better than his idiot coach.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Give the bloke his due, he's reacting to the abuse he know's he wil get better than his idiot coach.
Exile, it was a moment of madness and the real bad boy is the idiot who decided to publish it on the net. No real harm was done and no-one was hurt!.

IMO, there are far worse people playing in Super League. Cockayne, Walker, Bailey, Pryce, Reardon????
botica

Post by botica »

Agreed he was very silly and a little bit sick too, but there are worse in superleague. He is going to get some stick too... Wonder if Morley's comment about a walk in the park was a unintended pun or not? :lol:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

botica wrote:Agreed he was very silly and a little bit sick too, but there are worse in superleague. He is going to get some stick too... Wonder if Morley's comment about a walk in the park was a unintended pun or not? :lol:
Probably not. I think they are all in on it. They've probably opened a book on who can get most doggie references in post match interviews during the season!