Potter aims for improvement

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Potter aims for improvement

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:The coach is certainly vital. We know that from Wigan. However, I think the Bulls best / most experienced players were not that good players. Too many journeymen.
I think that most of the squad underpermormed last season, not just the most experienced and overseas players.
OK Langley and Sykes had their worst ever playing season for the Bulls. Lynch looked pretty well innefective for the part he played, however, alot I think was down to the coaching.
As a nation we are now burdened with his Ineptitude.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Macnamara was the problem, simple as. Didn't think they get higher than mid table last season but didn't expect them to perform as poorly as they did.

Noble took a scratch side, no big names and they performed well above expectations. Think this shows that even he is better than super Mac.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jobo wrote:Macnamara was the problem, simple as. Didn't think they get higher than mid table last season but didn't expect them to perform as poorly as they did.

Noble took a scratch side, no big names and they performed well above expectations. Think this shows that even he is better than super Mac.
McNamara! He was rubbish wasn't he! Wonder what he's up to these days? :blush: