NEW WCC SHIRT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
matt3009

NEW WCC SHIRT

Post by matt3009 »

received my new wcc shirt today, well pleased with it, miles better than the home or away shirts. i know what i'll be wearing this year just a shame i couldnt get one for my nipper roll on millenium magic :)
THE 18th Man

Re: NEW WCC SHIRT

Post by THE 18th Man »

i have a small problem with my shirt. nothing big really just there is no club badge, stars or writing on it. the shirt is fine with the sponser and large gold stars but just that minor detail is what is wrong with it. so going to the club shop tommorow, getting it sorted. disgrace
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

So does the shirt not come with the badge and stars above it then? Its advertised saying it has.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Leyther. You are correct! The shirt arrived today and it does indeed sport the Wigan crest with three stars above and the lettering. ( World club challenge. Wigan Warriors V's St George Illawara Dragons 27th February 2011)Wonderful looking shirt. Will be proud to wear this shirt on holiday just as I am proud to carry my colours be it home or away shirt. Proud to be a Wiganner and proud to follow the greatest club. :D
walkdenwarrior

Post by walkdenwarrior »

Are the shirts delivered or do you have to go to the shop to collect? I've ordered 2 so over the £90 to get free delivery
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

walkdenwarrior wrote:Are the shirts delivered or do you have to go to the shop to collect? I've ordered 2 so over the £90 to get free delivery
If you have have asked for delivery they will be sent to you if not you will have to go to the store.

They are working thru' by size apparently, smaller sizes first.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

awwwww i want mine now :(
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

its here .... :) and its great :D
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

mine arrived today, love it! will be wearing it wit pide all season :D
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Received mine today too - very impressed i cant wait to wear it.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.