We are gonna batter Saints on Saturday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

We are gonna batter Saints on Saturday

Post by TonyH »

:D
Up The Mont!
Kittwazzer

Re: We are gonna batter Saints on Saturday

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm thinking along the same lines. 75-0 is still fresh in many people's memories and this is as good a time as any to exact revenge!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don't be so over confident!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

we should win but dnt go thinking we will batter them - this team will need to gel over a few games
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

I think we'll win,but it'll be close very close.Cant wait.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I think we will win on Saturday, but i'm not getting carried away. Even though Saints have lost some key players they will still be quite a handful at full strength,with Pryce and Eastmond back.What i will say is that i feel a lot more confident about playing them than i used to, I always watched games with my heart in my mouth....actually i will prob be the same on Sat..Hee Hee nothing changes.. bring it on. :) :)
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

i will take a win of any sort against the saints especially if it sees james graham going apoplectic like in the grand final .... quality what a **** :D
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I do apologise for being positive.

Perhaps it's just the winning mentality I have installed in me, with the team i play for and Wigan doing so well I don't see any reason not to be confident.

Plus I bet some of the chat around the dressing room before hand will consist of "were gonna smash these *****"
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don't be daft, you don't need to apologise :)

Just don't want to be too over positive, of course I hope we beat them, just don't want to be as full on about it - just in case :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OJ

Post by OJ »

Agree with Josie, we all want the team to win and to win well would be even better but there is nothing worse than being over confident and then something going wrong - the pain is just too much! :( Can't wait for the game though, the pre-season games were ok but nothing beats the real thing. Here we go ................... only 3 more sleeps!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.