Jeff Lima

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Jeff Lima

Post by cpwigan »

13 GP
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Very true. I would even consider putting Matty Russell on the bench to give the option of putting Sam at 6 or 7 AND/OR having him scooting. I think Russell is the best scooter at the club.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Until they changed the spee of the POTB I would say not either Cherry but the way it will go teams will be scooting like crazy and Russell can do that better than most.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

My main concern about Lima is what will happen tomorrow night and whether it will become accepted practice for one player to place another on report.

If the chicken wing proves foundless, IMO Wilkin should appear before the panel for the RL equivalent of 'taking a dive'

In any event, he should be grounded for a month with no XBox!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It will be interesting to see what happens. You can make a case that he attaches himself to the joint. He got charge for this in Aus too but I think a decent expert could argue that he is putting little or no pressure on the join. If he wanted too he could do major damage but he never does.

Still in this country and playing for Wigan anything can happen. The stupid thing is there were umpteen tackles that could / should have been charged too.

Equally stupid. If the RFL persists then the Cumberland throw has to be illegal too.
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

I thought that only happened in football trying to get a player done,what Wilkin did he should be ashamed of himself the GRASS,plenty of my mates are stains supporters and they where disgusted with him,they said the ref should have done him instead.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It smacked of football and although we will never know I think Wilkin knew Lima had previous and deliberately created a problem. Either way it was a shameful act by a player who has swung a fist / stiff arm into plenty of ball carriers faces over the year.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bonnieboy wrote:I thought that only happened in football trying to get a player done,what Wilkin did he should be ashamed of himself the GRASS,plenty of my mates are stains supporters and they where disgusted with him,they said the ref should have done him instead.
My point exactly. It was dissent and should have earned him a penalty against his team!
cook123

Post by cook123 »

I don't think they will get lima for the one on wilkin as there is nothing in the tackle, but he has been sighted for one on soliola earlier on which i think they made do him for.