Has Gleason gone

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Has Gleason gone

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: It all happened Juan Pablo. As I said what Gleeson said to Madge about the WCC would be enough to have every Wigan fan ready to hang him.

Martin is a disgrace. The blackmail saga beggars belief. Talk about brain dead. I feel sorry for Joe Gleeson who is a decent man but Martin could not give a damn about his own family. The only person Martin is bothered about is himself.

You get peanuts with the best employment tribunal cases. In Gleeson's case his record means he is on a hiding to nothing.

Everything posted here HAPPENED, everything posted is the truth. Why do you not tell the Wigan fans that a player who could not give a damn about the WCC is only interested in screwing as much of a pay off from Wigan as he can.

If Wigan ever decided to leak the nonsense Gleeson got himself involved in with the blackmail case he will be the loser because no club will touch him.

Martin Gleeson screwed up at Saints, screwed up at Wire and now Wigan. Do you remotely think with that track record he is going to waltz into a tribunal and emerge with a monumental pay off. Gleeson has far more to lose than he can win. Alas he has been stupid all his life so maybe he will continue to be so.
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

It didnt HAPPEN end of, Ive got better things to do with my time other than argue with you just thing you can find better things to do with your time, let the club sort its problems without people like you having to comment everytime a player sneezes!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

When a team mate tries to help you and you are too stupid to accept help then what hope is there for Martin Gleeson. If he has accepte that help he might still have a job at the greatest RL club in the world.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What didnt happen Juan Pablo :lol:

Martin didn't get into strife at Saints
Martin didn't get into strife at Wire
Martin didnt get into strife at Wigan

Are you saying Martin did not arrive for training late and hungover on the day of his dismissal; that Madge breathalysed him; that he was sent on his way and has been sacked?

What about the blackmail case :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

juanpablo wrote:It didnt HAPPEN end of, Ive got better things to do with my time other than argue with you just thing you can find better things to do with your time, let the club sort its problems without people like you having to comment everytime a player sneezes!!!
Can somebody pass you a white flag :lol: :lol:
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Who is this clown?? I've never seen him/her on the site before. Are they a Wigan fan? Or just a troll?
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Maybe Gleeson went to Spain and changed his name...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
OJ

Post by OJ »

Matthew wrote:Maybe Gleeson went to Spain and changed his name...
El Martino or maybe El Martini :cool:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

juanpablo wrote:It didnt HAPPEN end of, Ive got better things to do with my time other than argue with you just thing you can find better things to do with your time, let the club sort its problems without people like you having to comment everytime a player sneezes!!!
Shouldn't there be a beeping noise when backing up like that?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

It is all getting a bit silly this. The club really ought to say something to quash the rumours. At least we get to see CP and Juan 'Captain Eloquence' Pablo going at it. :lol:
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."