Paul Cooke don't like us, but we don't care...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Sutty

Re: Paul Cooke don't like us, but we don't care...

Post by Sutty »

If what we are doing is so bad, then howcome the team got
Such praise, from all quarters, for the way we played
In the WCC?
Is it because both us and St George were
Playing such similar styles and it really showed and proved
Just how far behind the NRL the rest of SL really is?!?! We are playing a brand of rugby that is played in the NRL and just because we
Are so far ahead of the rest of SL the other teams don't like it and just spot their dummy's out. Maybe if they tried to emulate our. Style of play, then maybe we could just possibly give the Aussies and Kiwis a real game during the tests. Talk about blinkered bitter morons, surely if I can see that, as a humble fan in the stand, then the so called top coaches can too!

Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Sutty wrote:If what we are doing is so bad, then howcome the team got
Such praise, from all quarters, for the way we played
In the WCC?
Is it because both us and St George were
Playing such similar styles and it really showed and proved
Just how far behind the NRL the rest of SL really is?!?! We are playing a brand of rugby that is played in the NRL and just because we
Are so far ahead of the rest of SL the other teams don't like it and just spot their dummy's out. Maybe if they tried to emulate our. Style of play, then maybe we could just possibly give the Aussies and Kiwis a real game during the tests. Talk about blinkered bitter morons, surely if I can see that, as a humble fan in the stand, then the so called top coaches can too!

Great post this, Sutty, says it all, imo.

I know it's frustrating with the silence from Madge/IL, surrounding all this controversy, but its loads better than the stuff coming out of Agar and in the long run, by doing the right thing now will gain more credibility within the game.

Both Joel/Sam may even learn their way out of all this & become even better, more influential players.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Is this the same Paul Cooke who has been sacked in disgrace from not one but two clubs in recent seasons?

I think he should stick to getting P*ssed with his mates down the local boozer rather than attempting to make any sort of profound comment on any other club/player and their performance on the field of play.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
iwficon

Post by iwficon »

I'd be interested to see how many opposition players in the last tweleve months have sustained serious injuries as a direct result of Wigan's "play".

Although I hold my hands up and admit that it was very nasty for those Wigan players allowing Danny McGuire to run into them last season thus injuring him. But I think that was the only one.