Game tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Game tonight

Post by Welski »

Havent looked forward to a game quite so much for ages. Lets hope the team plays well DB gets his tictacs right and we all go home happy!

:D

Wigan 30 Huddersfield 10 :wink:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
mrs_carney

Re: Game tonight

Post by mrs_carney »

run quickly before they come on and take away your happiness before the game
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Welski

Post by Welski »

mrs_carney posted:
:lol:

Too late Mrs M... I'm off... Nice weekend everyone!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
I'm generally happier before we play than after but I'm expecting a good win tonight from our strongest possible line up (no pressure then Denis, for breakfast or otherwise!!)
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'd be excited if the weather would make its mind up. I don't know whether to go for just Wigan shirt or Wigan shirt with jumper under. It's been sunny, still, rainy, windy and now its dark and breezy. Hope our performance tonight is more consistent than the weather. Full 80 lads, full 80.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

MrsLam posted:
I'd be excited if the weather would make its mind up.
Shouldn't have washed your hair....
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yeah but I wouldn't shine tonight otherwise. See I've been eating lots of fruit and salad and...fruit salads all week so that my skin would glow and my hair would shine, am now making the most of it my washing my hair. So this week, you won't see me tumbling down the stairs tipsy, I'll be the one blinding everyone with my glowing complexion...

MrsLam the attention seeker? :eusa:

Anyway! I thought the weather only changed when you washed your car?!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Hope I'm blinded by some dazzling half back play tonight! Thorman's the only thing I'm concerned about.

By the way, when you wash your car you might get rain but I get low flying blackbirds!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Also concerned about Thorman, I took him out my fantasy league team and it's backfired! I'm more worried about what this Drew guy can do, he scored against us last time and apparently is on top form. Hope its a good physical match which Orr can improve in, show us why we actually did sign him.
At least we'll have a reliable figure in Rads for any clever kicks they might try out. I'm looking forward to a bit of inspiration tonight, please don't be a repeat of the UTC match. Boringgggg.

We don't only get rain, we get 8 year olds and her friends playing out on their bikes and noticing nice shiny car metal to put messy fingers on. Hehehehe love watching my dads face when she leaves fingerprints everywhere and then says it wasnt her. Welcome back the invisible man.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Am back in town tonight and full of confidence, looking forward to certain victory. Where do you youngsters go and toast sporting triumph in the town centre these days?