Sadistic people

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Nezza Faz

Re: Sadistic people

Post by Nezza Faz »

luke_robinsons_​angel​ wrote:So glad to hear Toby is improving slowly.

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly with your comments - as i'm sure every sane, sensible person does, especially all on this forum.
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Josie I hope your cat and you recovers completely from this horrible act.I hope that when someone catches this disgusting low life that they mess him up alot before they hand him over to the police. I know that I would want to.There is something terribly wrong with a person if they can do this kind of thing to a defenceless animal.
I hope they get the airgun put up their arse and the trigger pulled.( I would do that if it was one of my dogs.)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stormfan wrote:Josie I hope your cat and you recovers completely from this horrible act.I hope that when someone catches this disgusting low life that they mess him up alot before they hand him over to the police. I know that I would want to.There is something terribly wrong with a person if they can do this kind of thing to a defenceless animal.
I hope they get the airgun put up their arse and the trigger pulled.( I would do that if it was one of my dogs.)
:lol: :lol:

You wouldn't believe some of the things I imagined I'd do if I found out who it is :evil:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the winky one

Toby

Post by the winky one »

Josie, How is Toby doing?
josie andrews

Re: Toby

Post by josie andrews »

Toby went for his stitches out today the vet is very pleased with his progress, he still has a lot of bruising but he is eating & drinking & going out on his own but not at night!, he stays in & sleeps at the bottom of the bed :)

Thanks for asking
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
the winky one

Re: Toby

Post by the winky one »

That's absolutely brilliant Josie....so pleased :smil:
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I presume you've reported the matter to the Police Josie? Cruelty to animals is a specific criminal offence, let alone the firearms offences that have been committed. If you need any specific advice on this just PM me.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kiwiseddon wrote:I presume you've reported the matter to the Police Josie? Cruelty to animals is a specific criminal offence, let alone the firearms offences that have been committed. If you need any specific advice on this just PM me.
I did report it to the police as this isn't the first time it has happened to cats on our estate. My kitten, who I had taken in after he had been in a road accident & was just recovering from two broken hips & a broken pelvis, was shot last year at the same time as next door but one's cat.

The police did ring me back, & said to get in touch with them if anything else happens. Reported it to to the local RSPCA, the lady who took my call said she wasn't from Wigan, & because I didn't know who had done it, they couldn't do anything!!

Thanks for the offer. Just wish I could find out who did do it just so I could force them to pay the vets bills which were just short of £600 :(
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

The only thing I can suggest is that if the offender was identified and charged with some kind of cruelty to animals offence and/or firearms offence, you would be able to claim compensation through the Courts.
I have to say though that if the Police don't know who it is by now, the chances are that they will never have sufficient evidence to charge anyone. It's rubbish I know mate but you never know, someone will know who's done it and may come forward through crimestoppers. I'm clutching at straws a bit though I'm afraid. :conf:
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

That's what I keep saying Kiwi, whoever did will eventually open his gob & hopefully it will be to someone who knows me & Toby & they will let me or Stephen know.